Free in your own skin is coming back for a new round.Join the waitlist

Contact

Say hola

I'd love to get to know you better. Fill out the form below and I'll get back to you within 2–3 business days. I'm excited to connect with you!

Ale sitting on a pink floor next to a disco ball and her Un abrazo para vos affirmation cards
Prefer to talk?

Book a free 15-minute call and we'll see if we're a good fit.

Book your free call
Not sure where to start?

Take the 2-minute self-compassion quiz to see whether 1:1 coaching or the group program fits you best.

Find my path (2 min)
What would you like to talk about? *

Looking for brand or website design? That lives at my studio. Apply at Mas Joy Studio ↗

Coaching is a space for support and growth. It doesn't replace therapy or medical care.